Saturday, 12 November 2016
OK "special snowflakes" and "social just-us warriors" pull your heads out of "cranial-rectal defilade" [read: pull your heads out of your asses] for one moment and listen up:
- Participation isn't the same thing as succeeding.
- Success isn't guaranteed to anyone. Ever.
- Merely being 'present' for work isn't the same thing as working productively.
- You want stuff? Work for it.
- No one owes you a thing.
- You don't always get to do what you want, when you want.
- Being 'unique' or 'special' does not mean you are useful, or of any use to the rest of humanity.
- Smarten up! John Wayne said it best: "Life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid."
Last, and most important of all (a) quit whining, and STFU, then (b) grow up.
From Theo Spark at 14:30