Thursday, 24 November 2016
Driving the Toyota Pious actually beats driving a Hummer, just not in a good way.
- It is a modern day "loser" just like the old Communist Trabant.
The Pious has become the current-day car of choice for misguided and uninformed enviroweenies.
- These smug, self-righteous, holier than-thou "environmentally correct" are making several powerful statements all at once: (a) I care more about saving the planet than you do, (b) I have bought into the socialist fraud of being "green", (c) I have no clue that a Pious is the source of more (and worse) pollution in N. America and consumes more energy than driving a Hummer, (d) but it makes me 'feel' good, just like being a Hillary supporter did.
Facts not feelings:
- The Pious costs $3.25/mile to drive over an expected 100,000 mile life-span; the Hummer costs $1.95/mile to drive over a 300,000 mile life-span.
- The Pious batter component factory spews so much sulfur dioxide (which is BAD, and not to be cornfused with carbon dioxide which is GOOD...think photosynthesis) that NASA uses the surrounding "dead zone" to test lunar rovers.
- It takes 63 years of driving a Pious to achieve the advertised $175/year "fuel savings."
What is it about Communists being unable to produce a decent car, anyway?
Q: Can you say Trabant, Lada, Yugo, Pious?
A: I KNEW you could!
From Theo Spark at 16:24