Thursday, 15 December 2016
You are either asking "et tu Fed" or "are you not entertained?" after today's FOMC.
- I'm asking if the proverbial canary just went Tango Uniform..........
Normally, central banks raise interest rates when the economy is overheating.
- The FED raised interest rates 0.25% today. Does anyone (including them) even remotely believe the US economy is in danger of overheating? WTF?
This is a clue that things are pretty bad, not pretty good.
- Bonds, stocks, precious metals all promptly tanked. Not good.
- The USD spiked. Not good at all.
The FED has formally joined the ranks of the MSM and DNC.
- Nothing they say is worth listening to anymore.
From Theo Spark at 13:30