Wednesday, 27 July 2016
If you've been trying to make sense of the raging dumpster fire known as the DNC convention in Philly, and suspect the slogan "stronger together" is actually "stranger together" maybe THIS will help:
- Donald Trump is the enemy, but in 61 speeches ISIS is not mentioned ONCE.
- There are NO American flags, but plenty of Soviet Union and Palestinian flags.
- The DNC, taking it's lead from Hillary (we build bridges NOT walls), built a Wall around the convention site to protect itself from undocumented delegates; the Wall around the podium is to protect them from their own delegates who are becoming familiar with the recently leaked DNC e-mails.
Those pesky DNC e-mails reveal the DNC leadership is filled with bigots, racists, and gay-bashers. Here is a small 'sample' for you:
- refers to Latino voters as "taco bowl outreach"
- uses gay slur, calls gay donor "high maintenance"
- feeding CNN questions that they want to be asked
- makes fun of an African-American woman's name
- sends interns to disrupt Trump rallies
- had moles working inside Bernie's campaign
- attacked Bernie's Jewishness, planned to use it against him
- planned to reward donors with federal appointments (pay to play)
Now it ALL makes perfect sense!
- The DNC already knew what shitbirds they really are, and prepared their "walls" in advance just-in-case the proverbial cat got let out of the bag and they were 'caught-out' for the hypocritical scum they are. Again.
From Theo Spark at 09:57