Friday, 30 March 2018

NFL performs "The French Mistake"................from Rico

It's one thing for art to imitate life, but when life imitates art, well...we now have the NFL imitating a scene from the Mel Brooks film "Blazing Saddles" and they're going to do "The French Mistake" voila!
This is sheer marketing genius! Determined to rid themselves of any remaining fans after last season's "kneelers" the NFL has decided to add men, dancing men, to their cheer leading squads.
- Appropriately, California's LA Rams are the first in the race to the...ahem...'bottom.'
It makes perfect sense on the Left coast. After kneeling players, why not male cheerleaders? They already know how to kneel.
- Roughly 1% of the total population might actually start watching the NFL just for the prancing fairies (the percentage is much higher in California); the other 99% probably not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a new career for Michael Sam.